A free to attend Test Automation Workshop in London
Dear Paul Rolfe ,
Thinksoft Global Services invites you to discover how as a specialist Thinksoft provides Quality Assurance Services and addresses the different aspects of test automation through the innovative Automation Test Lab
Let’s learn from each other and network with professionals. We welcome you to be a part of this collaboration of experts. Date: October 19, 2011
Time: 2:30 pm
Venue: Farringdon Room, St.
Bride Foundation, Bride Lane,
Fleet Street, London EC4Y 8EQ
Innovative Automated Testing can be performed on financial applications more effectively.
• The changing trends in Test Automation based on economical changes.
• Overcoming testing cost challenges by bringing innovation to Test Automation.
• Automation tool’s capability limits the degree of innovation that can be delivered?
• Why innovate more? What are the benefits out of innovating more on Test Automation
Benefits of the Workshop
• Provides you with a roadmap on how to address your cost challenges in Test Automation.
• Gives you an unbiased view of innovation irrespective of the testing tools that you use in your
organization. If you are not using any tools, we offer you an insight into how to innovate with
• Helps you build a business case for the need for innovation in your existing automation
framework. If you do not have one, the session will help start the planning process.
Thinksoft Global Services is an independent Business Assurance and Testing Specialist
specifically focused on the financial sector. With a track record of over 10 million person hours
in testing, the company is experienced in dealing with clients from countries like USA, UK, Dubai,
Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Japan and India. Headquartered in India,
Thinksoft has offices in APAC, the US, Europe, Middle East and India.
We look forward to meeting you
For details, and to confirm your participation, visit http://www.thinksoftglobal.com/ukevents