Call for Participation
On Tuesday 25th April 2017 we will be hosting the first Assurance Leadership Forum in Central London. The “ALF” is the natural progression of the Test Management Forum, which successfully ran for 53 editions since it was launched in 2004.
For further information regarding the evolution of the TMF to the ALF, please take a look at Paul’s blog Rebranding the TMF
The Assurance Leadership Forum is a networking and discussion forum, aimed at senior practitioners involved in assuring the successful delivery of software change. Over 3500 Test Managers, and other IT professionals have attended the quarterly Forums and Annual Summit events. The Assurance Leadership Forums are held quarterly.
The ALF aims to be:
- Forward looking, focusing on trends, futures, the ‘big issues’ in software delivery management
- Geared towards networking - bringing like-minded managers together
- Influential - to have a certain gravitas, authority and influence over the software delivery industry - without being pompous!
- A tools-free zone with no sales-pitches or vendor preferences
- To inform - to gather experts in the field to discuss techniques, approaches and tools and disseminate good ideas.
The forums do not have a theme and are deliberately left “open” to cover many topic areas including:
- Methods of assuring software delivery success
- Evolving methods of Software Delivery, technology trends, and implications on Testing teams, Test Management, Functional & Non Functional testing approaches
- Team and People Management
- HR (attracting good talent, employee engagement, retention policies) – building great software still requires great people.
- Risk Management
- Enterprise and system architecture
- Software development practices, Agile & DevOps,
- Coaching, mentoring and support structures for IT professionals
- LEAN practices, and how these can be used to assist in realizing the business benefits of software change
- IT and business – building strong relationships and understanding to enable success
- Procurement and Supplier Management
- Business architecture and the structures and organisational roles required enabling IT Change programmes to succeed.
We are looking for facilitators to contribute to the programme for the next forum, and subsequent forums. Facilitators need to run a session for 75 minutes, suggested format is 15 -20 minutes to introduce a topic or idea followed by a free flowing discussion, or debate.
If you are interested in joining the ALF programme for April 25th, or a future Forum I’d love to hear from you.
Please get in touch using one of the following methods;